Program Schedule from 20 April – 14 November 2016, 11:00-12:00 CET:
* Applicability, definitions and principles (April 20th)
* Legal grounds to process personal data (April 27th)
* Data subjects’ rights (ranging from data portability to the right to be forgotten) (May 9th)
* Data Controller and Processor’s general obligations – Data Protection by Default/design and Accountability (May 27th)
* Data Security – Personal data breach notification to the DPA and notification of personal data breach to the data subject (June 6th)
* Compulsory appointment of Data Protection Officer (June 20th)
* Data Protection Impact Assessment (September 5th)
* Codes of conduct and certification (September 19th)
* Summary of the main GDPR provisions relating to specific data processing situations(October 3rd)
* Transfer of personal data to 3rd countries and/or international organisations (October 17th)
* Independent Supervisory Authorities and European Data Protection Board (November 1st)
* Liability and sanctions (November 14th)
The price of attendance for the remaining webinars is €670.00 (excluding VAT)
Fellows receive a special discount of 50% for a total of €350.00 (excluding VAT) for all remaining webinars
To become Fellow of EPA it is necessary to send your CV to info [@]europeanprivacyassociation.eu and subject to a positive EPA Board evaluation of your profile, you will need to contribute to EPA. Fellow annual supportership is €100.00 (excluding VAT).
If you would like to know more about the benefits of becoming a Fellow please contact us.
- All webinars will be recorded in case you cannot attend and have paid for the package -
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Please RSVP to webinar [@] europeanprivacyassociation.eu.